The WorkForce 840 can print, copy, scan, as well as fax. It can scan to your PC or to e-mail. It can print from or scan to memory cards or USB keys. It could fax either from the printer's keyboard or from your PC (PC Fax). It could print or copy numerous web pages into a single sheet.
The Epson WorkForce 840 is impressively compact for a multifunction device that has two tremendous 250-sheet input trays as well as a 30-sheet automatic record feeder (ADF). It gauges 17.6 inches large by 14.5 inches deep by 11.8 inches high and also considers 22 pounds, which, incorporated with its practical indented manages, make it one of the more portable MFPs; in contrast, the HP Officejet Pro 8500A And also considers 28 pounds. The WorkForce 840's 500-page paper ability is convenient for high-volume workplace printing, and also you could equip 2 different kinds of paper in a set of size-adjustable trays.
You could attach the Work Force 840 via USB, ethernet, or Wi-Fi, and the device is simple to mount. Note that if you choose "very first-time" setup, you'll need to learn a lot of dialog boxes that step you via unpacking, getting rid of tape, connecting cords, and so forth. The walkthrough is useful if you do not know how to complete the process by yourself; yet miss it if you do.
The Epson Work Force 840 has a 3.5-inch color LCD surrounded by a touchscreen control panel whose amber-lit controls show up contextually that is, just when needed. This feature is perfectly done, though we in some cases missed out on the responsive responses that real switches give. Additionally on board are CF, MS, SD, as well as XD flash memory card ports, in addition to a USB/PictBridge port for offloading scans or for printing directly from cards.
Photo top quality was somewhat crappy, not an essential defect for a company printer. Shades were on the pale side, with some loss of comparison in brighter locations. Fine detail such as slim lines did disappoint well when seen close, and some solid locations revealed a touch of graininess. Most of the prints could pass as pharmacy top quality, particularly when seen at arm's size, and also they're greater than adequate for typical everyday company uses such as printing out pictures or Website.
Scanning from the WorkForce 840 to a computer brings a few certifications. On the PC, there can be a small hold-up in the beginning: You can scan through any link, however depending upon network speeds, the WorkForce 840 may not identify all networked PCs quickly, or each customer might have to introduce the Epson Scan utility first to be acknowledged. Mac 0S 10.4 or 10.5 individuals could scan from the computer or with the control panel over both the network as well as USB. On Mac 0S 10.6, you could scan the computer system and also through the control panel through USB only, as a result of an incompatibility with Epson's network scanning software. Epson states this problem will be taken care of with brand-new products launching later on this year, yet alas, not with the WorkForce 840 or other products already introduced.
It's not the fastest photo printer, but also for all other tasks the Epson WorkForce 840 excels. We suggest this multifunction inkjet for its high-quality prints, quick text as well as graphics speeds, easy-to-navigate control panel, and also the abundance of features that consist of auto duplexing, an ADF, wired and also wireless networking, and also assistance for mobile printing.
Epson WorkForce 840 Specs & Features
- Globe's Fastest All-in-One - save time with the globe's fastest two-sided print speeds
- Speed via critical records - ISO print rates of 15 ISO ppm (black) and also 9.3 ISO ppm (shade).
- Rate through important documents - ISO print rates of 15 ISO ppm (black) and 9.3 ISO ppm (shade).
- High-speed faxing in black and shade - as fast as 3 sec each page; rate dial storage up to 60 numbers; fax.
- Most current generation Wi-Fi LICENSED built-in Easy Epson Wi-Fi makes cordless configuration, networking and printing fast and easy.
- Conserve paper-- conserve as much as 50% of your paper supply with automatic, two-sided printing.
- 7.8" smart touch panel-- illuminate only the switches you need; includes a 3.5" LCD.
- Sharp files-- laser-quality black text delivers crisp, high-quality proposals and brochures.
- Specific ink cartridges-- replace only the color you need.
- 30-page Auto Document Feeder-- quickly copy, scan and also fax one or two-sided originals.
- PC-Fax-- fax files directly from your computer
- Front USB port-- insert thumb drive as well as upload data straight to your PC.
- High-speed faxing in black and shade-- as quickly as 3 sec each web page; speed dial storage approximately 60 numbers; fax memory approximately 180 web pages.
- Instant-dry inks-- smudge, discolor as well as water resistant prints; documents match those from a laser printer.
- Save power-- uses up to 70% less power compared to laser printers.
- Packaging Specs (W x D x H)-- Measurements: Printing 17.6" x 22.3" x 12.0", Storage 17.6" x 14.5" x 11.8" and also Weight 22.0 lb.
Epson WorkForce 840 Setup Download
Operating System Support
|Epson WorkForce 840 Mac Software Scanner Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)|
|Epson WorkForce 840 Mac Printer Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9)|
|Epson WorkForce 840 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit)|
|Epson WorkForce 840 Windows Printer Driver (Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit)|
|Epson WorkForce 840 Windows Software Scanner (Windows XP/Vista/7 32/64-bit)|
|Epson WorkForce 840 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 32-bit)|
|Epson WorkForce 840 Windows Printer Driver (Windows 8/8.1/10 64-Bit)|
|Epson WorkForce 840 Windows Software Scanner (Windows 8/8.1/10 32/64-bit)|
Epson WorkForce 840 Driver Windows Compatible Operating System
- Windows 10 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8.1 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 8 32 & 64 bit
- Windows 7 32 & 64 bit
- Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit
- Windows XP 32 & 64 bit
Epson WorkForce 840 Driver Mac Os Compatible Operating System
- Mac OS Sierra 10.12
- Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10
- Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9
Manual Setup Guide instructions Epson WorkForce 840The document contains manual setup instructions for Epson WorkForce 840: Here
Wireless Setup Instructions For Epson WorkForce 840
The document contains information about instructions wireless network settings: Here
Guide To Installing Driver Epson WorkForce 840
Installing The Setup Epson WorkForce 840 In Windows
- Once the download is Done and also you prepare to mount the files, click Open Folder, and afterward click the downloaded data. The data name finishes in exe.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
Installing Setup Driver Epson WorkForce 840 in Mac
- When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- You need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file, The installation is about to be started automatically.